, ,

Genuine Mercury FourStroke Vented Cowl Covers


Note: If your engine is not one of the below models you can order a genuine Mercury custom cover.

$309.75$425.00

Clear
Quantity:
Compare

Maintaining the classic and unmistakable look of your Mercury outboard is crucial for preserving its showroom appeal over time. One of the best ways to achieve this is by investing in a Genuine Mercury Vented Outboard Cowl Cover. These covers provide essential protection for your outboard motor while it’s on the water, during trailering, and while in storage.

While Mercury cowls are known for their strength and durability, the harsh marine environment can take its toll over time. Exposure to elements such as sun, salt, tow ropes, docks, tree branches, and fishing lures can lead to scratches, dings, and fading on the surfaces of your boat and engine. A cowl cover serves as a shield, particularly for the most visible part of your engine – the cowl itself.

The Vented Splash Cover is a popular choice among boaters for its ease of use and effective protection. It’s designed to be quick and straightforward to install and remove, making it convenient for launching and retrieving your boat. However, it’s essential to note that the Vented Splash Cover is not intended for trailering or long-term storage. For these purposes, the Tow-n-Stow Storage Cover is recommended.

Constructed from Polysoft II, a marine-grade fabric, Mercury Vented Splash Covers are engineered to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. This fabric is tough on the outside yet soft on the inside, ensuring that your cowl remains in pristine condition for years to come. The covers feature precise seams that perfectly match the angles and contours of the cowl, providing a snug fit without compromising engine performance.

Strategic vents are incorporated into the design to prevent any adverse effects on engine performance or operating temperature. The fabric’s composition allows it to be 95 percent waterproof while remaining 5 percent breathable, ensuring that water is shed effectively while any trapped moisture dissipates. Additionally, the tailored material offers just enough stretch to remain securely in place without the need for additional fasteners, such as snaps or straps.

Investing in a Genuine Mercury Vented Outboard Cowl Cover is an excellent way to protect your outboard motor and preserve its appearance for years to come. By shielding it from the elements, you can ensure that your engine maintains its showroom-new look and performance for many boating adventures ahead.

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
Engine Application

Mercury 25HP-30HP FourStroke (Electric Start), Mercury 25HP-30HP FourStroke (Manual Start), Mercury 40HP (3 Cyl) FourStroke, Mercury 40HP-60HP (4 Cyl) FourStroke, Mercury 75HP-115HP FourStroke, Mercury 135HP-150HP FourStroke, Mercury 175HP-225HP V6 FourStroke

Brand

Mercury Parts & Accessories

SHOPPING CART

close