Amp-Tech Deep Cycle Battery
Manufactured for use in caravans and RV’s, the AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries have exceptional strength, durability and reserve capacity even in the toughest and most extreme conditions.
The AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries provide power to electrical accessories such as lights, trolling motors, fridges and winches. They are built to provide a low but steady level of power for a longer period of time.
The AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries use a higher density, thicker plate design to ensure more than sufficient energy on cycling, whilst preventing damage to plate active material due to vibration.
- Using Oxygen Recombination Technology; Maintenance Free.
- Special Grid Alloy; Less Gassing, Less Self-Discharging.
- For Longer Cycle Life; Special Paste Formula, Thicker Plates, Additives For Deep Discharging.
- Special Anti-Vibration Design
- High Quality AGM Separators; Extend Cycle Life and Prevent Micro Short Circuit.
- ABS Material; Increase The Strength Of Battery Container.
VRLA-AGM Battery Technology:
- Sealed With Special Compound Epoxy & Using Pressure Controlled Vent Valves.
- Starved Electrolyte Design – Acid Solution Is Absorbed In Separators.
- Using A Recombination Reaction To Prevent The Escape of Hydrogen and Oxygen Gases.
- Non-Spillable – Can Be Operated In Any Position. But, Upside-Down Installation Is Not Recommended.
- Maintenance Free
- Electric Tools
- Mobility Scooter
- Lawn Mowers
- Golf Carts & Trolleys
- Portable Apparatus, Lights & Instruments
- Electric Toys
- Illumination Light
- Fire Alarms
- Portable Power
- Medical Equipment
- Volts: 12
- Tech: VRLA AGM CYCLING
- ASS: D
- CCA: NA
- RC: NA
- 20 HR: 120
- Ledges: NL
- Terminal: T11
- Length: 330 mm
- Width: 173 mm
- Height: 212 mm
- Total Height: 220 mm
- Weight: 31.20 Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year