Get on the water sooner
For over 80 years Mercury Marine has been an innovator of quality, high performing, and reliable marine products. Now Mercury can help get you on the water sooner. Mercury Finance, specialist marine finance focusing on the needs of boaters, now available through your local participating Mercury dealer.
Why Mercury Finance?
- Convenience – Arrange Finance at your local Mercury Dealership
- Specialist Marine Finance backed by Mercury Marine
- Available on new and used trailerable boat packages, motors and repowers
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed rates – Borrow with certainty knowing your repayment and interest rate is set, for the life of the loan
- Choice of loan terms – Up to 84 months
- Fortnightly or Monthly repayment options, it’s your choice
- Apply for boat finance with Brisbane Marine. We can recommend and refer you to quality finance providers who can assist you in applying for a loan on a boat
Contact us today to discuss your boat finance requirements.
Or get a quote below
Who is Mercury Finance?
Mercury Finance Pty Ltd is owned by Mercury Marine and Allied Credit Pty Ltd.
What does Mercury Finance Provide?
Mercury Finance provides Mercury Dealers with a web based finance program and training to allow our dealers to offer finance based products to their customers to assist in the purchase of boats, engines, and marine accessories.
What can I purchase with Mercury Finance?
Trailerable boat packages, Mercury or MerCruiser engines or any other Marine engine.
Why should I purchase with Mercury Finance?
With Mercury Finance you are dealing directly with the lender who is a marine finance specialist, not a broker. You can finance a wide range of product available through your Mercury Finance Retailer at competitive finance rates and not be limited to specific boat/engine brands.
Where can I apply for Mercury Finance?
Applications for Mercury Finance can be made with Brisbane Marine.
How Do I apply?
Visit Brisbane Marine who will walk you through the simple steps, or fill out the above form and a Mercury Finance Representative will be in contact. Make sure you bring the following identification and supporting documents:
* Drivers licence
* 2 most recent payslips
* 2 Most recent bank statements