- Riptide® Transom Brackets: A Riptide Transom mount puts you in control. A rugged 10-position Lever-Lock bracket provides a rock-solid mount, with a quick-release lever lock and durable reinforced composite materials.
- Push To Test Battery Meter: Get an instant “state of charge” reading at the push of a button.
- Innovative Hand Control: Take hands-on control of Riptide Transom. All models feature a tiller that extends up to 15 centimetres for comfortable steering.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Impervious to Saltwater’s Corrosive Effects.We build each Riptide with premium-grade marine alloys that are impervious to saltwater’s corrosive effects. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a durable 5-mil polyester powder coat paint. When it’s all done, you’re left with unequaled corrosion protection
- Weedless Wedge 2: Only a Minn Kota can push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. We’ve improved on the legendary Roland Martin design with swept-back, red blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: An Impenetrable Barrier Against Saltwater. Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. Also, all electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to keep saltwater out, no matter what.
- Sacrificial Anode: Fights Galvanic Corrosion.Riptide is armed with an array of features to fight galvanic corrosion, which occurs when two dissimilar metals come into electrical contact through saltwater. First, we use properly balanced materials that are close in electrical potential. Couple that with a composite shaft and patented sacrificial zinc anode and the result is a motor that is completely protected from the destructive forces of saltwater.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Guaranteed for Life.If we could offer a longer guarantee than “lifetime,” we would. Our ultra-high-yield composite shafts are pound for pound stronger than stainless steel and impervious to saltwater corrosion. They’re virtually indestructible, and won’t kink, break, rust or corrode. We guarantee it.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota Gives You the Drop on Fish.Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, which extends battery power and motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise, because in saltwater, silence is golden.
Minn Kota Riptide Transom Mount Motor (Saltwater)
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. Rebuilt with an intuitive, easy-to-use design, the all-new Riptide Transom delivers up to 55 pounds of power and precision manoeuverability. With a push-to-test battery meter, the battery-extending power of Digital Maximizer (on select models) and unmatched corrosion protection, Riptide Transom means fish are out of places to hide.
$699.00 – $1,299.00 incl. GST
Mount: Lever Lock Bracket
Control: Hand Control
Shaft Length: 30″, 36″, 42″
Prop: Power Prop
Indestructible Composite Shaft: Yes
Digital Maximizer: Yes – Selected Models
Sacrificial Anode: Yes