Note:1 Includes weight of oars, does not include weight of seat (where applicable), double action pump, repair kit and carry bag.Recommended tube air pressure is 0.25bar (3.6psi)Due to our constant efforts to offer the finest products available, Mercury inflatables reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
- Compact & lightweight inflatable boat, ideal boat tender. Easy to carry, comfortable and roomy.
- X Stitch air floor. Thousands of X-stitched fibres give much more rigidity than traditional drop-stitched air floor. Features non-slip patches for safety.
- Horizontal floor support thrust board.Inflatable keel forms a V in bottom of the boat for improved performance.
- Stainless steel towing eyes in transom, make ideal davit lifting points.
- ABS sheet laminated transom, eliminates transom maintenance.
- Inside one way water drain.
- Mehler Haku PVC fabric.
- 3 separate internal air chambers for safety.
- Semi-recessed air valves – self draining, internal spring-loaded quick seal system, with plug.
- Rounded end cones. Ideal for quicker planning & four stroke outboards, eliminates water backwash and provides better stability.
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes, make ideal davit lifting points.
- Fold down rowlocks, for neat compact storage of oars and provides room for seating along the tubes.
- Durable grab rope.
- Dragon handles, soft and comfortable.
- Rub strake
- Combined cleat / grab handle.
- 2 external stainless steel D-rings under the bow
- Bow-eye / handle
- Storage / carry bag.
- Repair kit.
- Double action hand pump with gauge.
- Aluminium oars.
- Removable fibreglass seat and extra seat position.
- Bow dodger storage bag.
- Under seat storage bag.
- Launching wheels.
- 12v Bravo automatic electric inflator and deflator.
- Boat cover.
Please Note: Price is for Mercury 290 Air Deck PVC inflatable only. Achilles Hypalon version also available.
- There are no features available
|A very stable boat with a strong, high-pressure AIR DECK inflatable floor and keel. The horsepower options that suit this model are 9.9 or 15hp outboards
||Mehler Haku PVC
|Max. engine weight (kg)
|Max. load (kg)
|Length (cm) [outside]
|Width (cm) [outside]
|Tube diameter (cm)
|Number of air chambers
||HP Air Mat
|Dimensions of folded boat (cm) - Bag 1
||102 x 56 x 40
|Warranty on fabric and seams
||3 years for Mehler Haku PVC model