As Australia’s largest provider of boat insurance with over 50 years experience, Club Marine have insurance policies to suit every boater’s needs.
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where Brisbane Marine can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Brisbane Marine, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
*For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement. For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure.
Brisbane Marine ABN 73 164 274 131 is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group. Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.